Due to major system maintenance, you will not be able to request items through MeLCat beginning on November 18, 2015. Renewals for MeLCat items will still be possible until December 2, 2015. The system should be available for requesting again in early December. If you are MSU faculty, student or staff, please try Uborrow. Our community borrowers will not have access to interlibrary loan through MSU during that time. For more information, please read this MeLCat Server Migration FAQ. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Classroom Multimedia
- Software Use
- CONTU (Conference on new Technological Uses)
- When Works Pass Into the Public Domain
- Copyright Term & the Public Domain
- Reproduction of Copyrighted Works by Educators and Librarians (pdf)
- ARL Code of Best Practices in Fair Use For Academic and Research Libraries (pdf)