Access to Elsevier digital content will be unavailable on Saturday evening, August 1st, during a systems upgrade beginning at 6:00 PM Eastern Time and continuing for up to five (5) hours. Among materials affected are the following frequently-used resources: ScienceDirect, Scopus, Engineering Village, Mendeley, SciVal, Reaxys, and Embase.
The Veterinary Medicine books and print journals are housed in the basement of the Main Library. The majority of Veterinary related journals are available electronically. The MSU Libraries has a number of indexes/database and a growing collection of e-books that are related to veterinary medicine and can be accessed online.
- Veterinary Medicine Research Guide
- Veterinary Technology Research Guide
- Veterinary Medicine Videos
- NAVLE – National Board Exam Study Resources
- VTNE – Vet Tech National Board Exam Study Resources
- Veterinary Medicine Clinical Years Library Resources
- Animal Alternatives – IACUC
- Vetward Bound/Enrichment Summer Program – Library Resources
- Human-Animal Bond Resources