We are currently experiencing problems accessing our catalog, the vendor has been contacted and is working to make appropriate repairs. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Digital Text Services
Digital Text Services (DTS) provides assistance and potential collaboration in the capture, creation, and management of digital text that supports Digital Humanities research. These activities will educate students, faculty, and staff about the importance of digital text creation, storage, and dissemination. By building on Library collections and drawing upon relevant library services, Digital Text Services drives Digital Humanities research forward at Michigan State University.
Areas of Specialization
- Advising: Project planning, including contact with vendors, resource advising, grant writing assistance
- Text and Corpora: Text mining, API development, curation and storage of text data
- Visualization: Information visualization
- Digitization: Digitization of text, images, audio, and video to support Library collaboration with campus units
- Metadata: Best practices in metadata usage with digital projects
- Copyright Consultation: See the Library Office of Copyright