Due to major system maintenance, you will not be able to request items through MeLCat beginning on November 18, 2015. Renewals for MeLCat items will still be possible until December 2, 2015. The system should be available for requesting again in early December. If you are MSU faculty, student or staff, please try Uborrow. Our community borrowers will not have access to interlibrary loan through MSU during that time. For more information, please read this MeLCat Server Migration FAQ. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Get Help: Off Campus & Online Courses
If you have any problems with ANGEL, or D2L, Distance Learning Services is the place to call. We can be reached at (517) 355-2345 or toll-free at (800) 500-1554, and we are open 24/7 to accommodate your schedule. Some of the things we handle:
- Any problem with ANGEL
- Any problem with Desire2Learn (D2L)
- Article and book requests for distance students
- Problems accessing library resources
..and more! If you have any question or concern please feel free to call us. If we can't solve your problem we will find someone who can. Both the call and the help is FREE!
Other Places for Help
Here are some other sites and help that may be of interest (hours vary):
- Academic Calendar - lists important dates to remember.
- ITS Helpdesk (help.msu.edu) - Help with computers, campus ethernet, AFS and more.
- ANGEL Documentation - Online documentation for both students and faculty.
- Ask a Librarian - Help with research and the library, available by phone, email and IM.
- Copyright Permissions - Help with obtaining and granting copyright permission.
- D2L Documentation - Online documentation for both students and faculty.
- Registrar's Office - Handles enrollment and similar questions.
- StuInfo - Access to class schedule, tuition and grades