Access to Elsevier digital content will be unavailable on Saturday evening, August 1st, during a systems upgrade beginning at 6:00 PM Eastern Time and continuing for up to five (5) hours. Among materials affected are the following frequently-used resources: ScienceDirect, Scopus, Engineering Village, Mendeley, SciVal, Reaxys, and Embase.
Useful Copyright Links
- MSU DMCA Policy
- Course Materials Program - for all clearance and copyright issues related to coursepacks
- Association of Research Libraries Know Your Copy Rights
Other Copyright Resources
- US Copyright Office
- Copyright Clearance Center, home page
- Stanford Copyright and Fair Use site
- University of Minnesota Copyright Information & Education Initiative
- Copyright Advisory Office - Columbia University Libraries. Multiple perspectives on issues of interest to educators and many resources and links.
- Fair Use Checklist - A tool for evaluating proposed use of specific material; may be used to document the decision process.
- CNI-Copyright list - A copyright discussion list hosted by the Coalition for Networked Information