Due to major system maintenance, you will not be able to request items through MeLCat beginning on November 18, 2015. Renewals for MeLCat items will still be possible until December 2, 2015. The system should be available for requesting again in early December. If you are MSU faculty, student or staff, please try Uborrow. Our community borrowers will not have access to interlibrary loan through MSU during that time. For more information, please read this MeLCat Server Migration FAQ. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Copyright Advice and Permission Forms
- Information Literacy Instruction Request
- Request a 3D print
- Suggest a Purchase
- Usability Studies Volunteer Form
- Your Comments or Suggestions
Request Material from an MSU Location:
Request MSU Material with the Following Status:
Request Known Citation:
- Citation Locator (see if we own the article)
- Place Materials on Reserve
- Request a Book for Campus Delivery
- MARS: MSU Article Retrieval Service - also for Staff and Graduate Students
Request Material from Another Library:
Request MSU Material for Off-Campus Delivery
for noted exceptions:
- All requests will be handled via the InterLibrary Loan process.
- Please see the Off-Campus Users FAQ page, if you are more than 50 miles from the main campus for more information.
- Medical patrons at remote sites, please see the Health Sciences' Requesting Material information page for more information.