Access to Elsevier digital content will be unavailable on Saturday evening, August 1st, during a systems upgrade beginning at 6:00 PM Eastern Time and continuing for up to five (5) hours. Among materials affected are the following frequently-used resources: ScienceDirect, Scopus, Engineering Village, Mendeley, SciVal, Reaxys, and Embase.
Print, Plot, & Scan
Printing options and instructions vary by account type.
- MSU Print printing FAQ
- Printing from Selected Resource Computers
- Checking your print job status with MSU Print
- Printing to the Copy Center
- Single-sided printing from the Main Library Computers
- Tabloid (11x17) Printing
- Espresso Book Machine - Print your own book
- Wireless/DHCP printing setup
- FAQs and information about MSU printing and services
Community Users, MSU Alumni or Visitors:
If you change your MSU NetID password you will need to follow these directions to reset the password on your Windows Print Driver before you can use MSU Print again.
Main Library Printers will now print Double-sided unless you change the settings!