Due to major system maintenance, you will not be able to request items through MeLCat beginning on November 18, 2015. Renewals for MeLCat items will still be possible until December 2, 2015. The system should be available for requesting again in early December. If you are MSU faculty, student or staff, please try Uborrow. Our community borrowers will not have access to interlibrary loan through MSU during that time. For more information, please read this MeLCat Server Migration FAQ. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Print, Plot, & Scan
Printing options and instructions vary by account type.
- MSU Print printing FAQ
- Printing from Selected Resource Computers
- Checking your print job status with MSU Print
- Printing to the Copy Center
- Single-sided printing from the Main Library Computers
- Tabloid (11x17) Printing
- Espresso Book Machine - Print your own book
- Wireless/DHCP printing setup
- FAQs and information about MSU printing and services
Community Users, MSU Alumni or Visitors:
If you change your MSU NetID password you will need to follow these directions to reset the password on your Windows Print Driver before you can use MSU Print again.
Main Library Printers will now print Double-sided unless you change the settings!