Access to Elsevier digital content will be unavailable on Saturday evening, August 1st, during a systems upgrade beginning at 6:00 PM Eastern Time and continuing for up to five (5) hours. Among materials affected are the following frequently-used resources: ScienceDirect, Scopus, Engineering Village, Mendeley, SciVal, Reaxys, and Embase.
Request an Information Literacy Instruction Session
Before scheduling an Information Literacy Instruction Session, please keep some things in mind:
- Please give us a two week notice before your first choice session. This allows us to adequately prepare for your students.
- Please schedule your Information Literacy Instruction Session to that is coincides with your students' research assignment. We are most helpful at the students' point of need.
- Please be flexible in your schedule. We will try to honor your first choice for a session but this isn't always possible as we are scheduling your colleagues as well.
- We recommend using one full class time (1 hour 50 minutes or 1 hour 20 minutes depending on the class) for an Information Literacy Instruction Session. This allows your students to fully engage with new concepts and new methods.
- Submit your syllabus and assignment to firstname.lastname@example.org In order to ensure maximum effectiveness for the students, we tailor our sessions to address their immediate research needs. If the students will not be working on a research assignment at the time of the scheduled library session, we strongly suggest rescheduling the session.
Required fields denoted with asterisk *.