Catalog Maintenance Work and Withdrawal Statistics Sheet
To print form, see below and click on Excel Attachment.
Starting fy 2014/2015, please record total withdrawals of both number of titles and the number of volumes.
Recording Withdrawal Stats onto the Monthly Withdrawal Sheet
- When you submit your withdrawal sheets to Don, please supply a total amount for each category.
The stats sheet is split into two categories, withdrawn titles and withdrawn volumes.
- On the stats sheet the first row is where Mono or Serial withdrawn titles are recorded. The second row is where withdrawn volumes (pieces) are recorded.
- When recording a single title, mark once on the top row (mono or serial as appropriate) for a withdrawn title, and then under volumes in the second row record another mark for one withdrawn volume (piece).
Do not record a title withdrawn until the entire record is withdrawn from the catalog.
Multi parts or serials: record withdrawn volumes (pieces) in the second row under volumes.
- If there are any volumes left on the record do not count the title as withdrawn.
- Record one title withdrawn only when the title is completely withdraw from the catalog.
- Multi parts or serials: record withdrawn volumes (pieces) in the second row under volumes.
- Bound volumes are recorded as one volume, do not count the individual volumes bound together.