Catalog Maintenance Work and Withdrawal Statistics Sheet
To print form, see below and click on Excel Attachment.
Starting fy 2014/2015, please record total withdrawals of both number of titles and the number of volumes.
Recording Withdrawal Stats onto the Monthly Withdrawal Sheet
- When you submit your withdrawal sheets to Don, please supply a total amount for each category.
The stats sheet is split into two categories, withdrawn titles and withdrawn volumes.
- The first row is where Mono or Serial withdrawn titles are recorded. In the second row record withdrawn volumes (pieces).
- When recording a single title, mark once on the top row (mono or serial as appropriate). In the second row under volumes record another mark for each withdrawn volume (piece).
Do not record a title withdrawn until the entire record is withdrawn from the catalog.
Multi parts or serials:
- If there are any volumes left on the record do not count the title as withdrawn.
- Record a title withdrawn only when the title is completely withdraw from the catalog.
- Multi parts or serials:
- Bound volumes are recorded as one volume, do not count the individual volumes bound together.