Due to major system maintenance, you will not be able to request items through MeLCat beginning on November 18, 2015. Renewals for MeLCat items will still be possible until December 2, 2015. The system should be available for requesting again in early December. If you are MSU faculty, student or staff, please try Uborrow. Our community borrowers will not have access to interlibrary loan through MSU during that time. For more information, please read this MeLCat Server Migration FAQ. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Catalog Maintenance Work and Withdrawal Statistics Sheet
To print form, see below and click on Excel Attachment.
Starting fy 2014/2015, please record total withdrawals of both number of titles and the number of volumes.
Recording Withdrawal Stats onto the Monthly Withdrawal Sheet
- When you submit your withdrawal sheets to Don, please supply a total amount for each category.
The stats sheet is split into two categories, withdrawn titles and withdrawn volumes.
- The first row is where Mono or Serial withdrawn titles are recorded. In the second row record withdrawn volumes (pieces).
- When recording a single title, mark once on the top row (mono or serial as appropriate). In the second row under volumes record another mark for each withdrawn volume (piece).
Do not record a title withdrawn until the entire record is withdrawn from the catalog.
Multi parts or serials:
- If there are any volumes left on the record do not count the title as withdrawn.
- Record a title withdrawn only when the title is completely withdraw from the catalog.
- Multi parts or serials:
- Bound volumes are recorded as one volume, do not count the individual volumes bound together.