Due to major system maintenance, you will not be able to request items through MeLCat beginning on November 18, 2015. Renewals for MeLCat items will still be possible until December 2, 2015. The system should be available for requesting again in early December. If you are MSU faculty, student or staff, please try Uborrow. Our community borrowers will not have access to interlibrary loan through MSU during that time. For more information, please read this MeLCat Server Migration FAQ. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Research Data Planning & Design
Whether you are starting at the beginning and working on a grant application or working backwards to meet the requirements for the long-term storage of your research data, there are many people and services available to assist and support you with developing a comprehensive strategy for stewarding your valuable research data. Below you will find a list of service providers that can offer assistance as you provision for the future life of your research data.
- Biomedical Research Informatics Core (BRIC)
- Center for Statistical Training and Consulting (CSTAT)
- Institute for Cyber-Enabled Research (iCER)
- Institute for Research on Teaching and Learning College of Education (IRTL)
- Office of Regulatory Affairs (ORA)
- Office of Research Facilitation and Dissemination (ORFD)
- Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP)
- Office for Survey Research (OSR)
- Research Data Management Guidance (RDMG)
- University Archives & Historical Collections (UAHC)
- Visual Resource Library (VRL)