We are currently experiencing problems accessing our catalog, the vendor has been contacted and is working to make appropriate repairs. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Research Data Planning & Design
Whether you are starting at the beginning and working on a grant application or working backwards to meet the requirements for the long-term storage of your research data, there are many people and services available to assist and support you with developing a comprehensive strategy for stewarding your valuable research data. Below you will find a list of service providers that can offer assistance as you provision for the future life of your research data.
- Biomedical Research Informatics Core (BRIC)
- Center for Statistical Training and Consulting (CSTAT)
- Institute for Cyber-Enabled Research (iCER)
- Institute for Research on Teaching and Learning College of Education (IRTL)
- Office of Regulatory Affairs (ORA)
- Office of Research Facilitation and Dissemination (ORFD)
- Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP)
- Office for Survey Research (OSR)
- Research Data Management Guidance (RDMG)
- University Archives & Historical Collections (UAHC)
- Visual Resource Library (VRL)