Data Publishing & Reuse
Because managing access to research data is most often delegated to the primary investigator of a research project, there are a number of considerations one will encounter when deciding whether a research project is best served by restricting access or broadly publishing and sharing research data. Because research projects will vary widely in this spectrum of access, and informed researcher is better equipped to navigate the options provided by research data service providers. Below is a list of service providers that can offer assistance in this area.
- Institute for Cyber-Enabled Research (iCER)
- Information Technology Services (ITS)
- Office for Survey Research (OSR)
- Research Data Management Guidance (RDMG)
- Visual Resource Library (VRL)