Access to Elsevier digital content will be unavailable on Saturday evening, August 1st, during a systems upgrade beginning at 6:00 PM Eastern Time and continuing for up to five (5) hours. Among materials affected are the following frequently-used resources: ScienceDirect, Scopus, Engineering Village, Mendeley, SciVal, Reaxys, and Embase.
Biomedical Research Informatics Core (BRIC)
The Biomedical Research Informatics Core (BRIC) is part of Michigan State University’s Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute. BRIC provides research data management services to clinical research studies.
- Research Data Planning & Design
- Data Collection
- Short Term Data Storage & File Sharing
- Long Term Data Storage
- Other MSU-affiliated unite/department
- Non-MSU for-profit organization
- Non-MSU non-profit organization