The Main Library will not open until 8:30 am on Friday, June 30 because we will be holding a secure-in-place drill.
Biomedical Research Informatics Core (BRIC)
The Biomedical Research Informatics Core (BRIC) is part of Michigan State University’s Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute. BRIC provides research data management services to clinical research studies.
- Research Data Planning & Design
- Data Collection
- Short Term Data Storage & File Sharing
- Long Term Data Storage
- Other MSU-affiliated unite/department
- Non-MSU for-profit organization
- Non-MSU non-profit organization