Due to major system maintenance, you will not be able to request items through MeLCat beginning on November 18, 2015. Renewals for MeLCat items will still be possible until December 2, 2015. The system should be available for requesting again in early December. If you are MSU faculty, student or staff, please try Uborrow. Our community borrowers will not have access to interlibrary loan through MSU during that time. For more information, please read this MeLCat Server Migration FAQ. We apologize for the inconvenience.
To access the mobile site either:
- Type in the url m.lib.msu.edu
- Access the Main Library's home page, lib.msu.edu on a mobile device to be automatically redirected
The site is optimized for and automatically adjusts as needed for most current mobile devices such as iPhones, Blackerry and Android-based smart phones.
Features of the mobile website include:
- Hours & Location information for each of our branch locations including the service desks within the Main Library
- The Library Catalog and access to your account
- Access to mobile friendly databases the library subscribes to
- Guides to assist you in your studies
- Ways to contact us including a staff directory after the chat option
- Library news and events
We welcome feedback on the mobile site and ideas for other mobile services. There is a feedback link on the mobile site as well.