The Main Library will not open until 8:30 am on Friday, June 30 because we will be holding a secure-in-place drill.
- Poll members for agenda items then combine those with outstanding business to create a meeting agenda.
- Prioritize agenda items and allow sufficient time for discussion.
- Send agenda to library staff, guests, and committee members prior to the meeting.
- Send members and guests a meeting reminder the day before.
- Chair meeting.
- Record meeting content.
- By the end of the meeting week, create concise minutes then e-mail them to members and guests for review and comment.
- Members and guests should return their comments one to two days after receiving the minutes.
- After review, Recorder will e-mail minutes to all library staff. A committee member will post these to the LEC website.