Due to major system maintenance, you will not be able to request items through MeLCat beginning on November 18, 2015. Renewals for MeLCat items will still be possible until December 2, 2015. The system should be available for requesting again in early December. If you are MSU faculty, student or staff, please try Uborrow. Our community borrowers will not have access to interlibrary loan through MSU during that time. For more information, please read this MeLCat Server Migration FAQ. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Poll members for agenda items then combine those with outstanding business to create a meeting agenda.
- Prioritize agenda items and allow sufficient time for discussion.
- Send agenda to library staff, guests, and committee members prior to the meeting.
- Send members and guests a meeting reminder the day before.
- Chair meeting.
- Record meeting content.
- By the end of the meeting week, create concise minutes then e-mail them to members and guests for review and comment.
- Members and guests should return their comments one to two days after receiving the minutes.
- After review, Recorder will e-mail minutes to all library staff. Aaron Tomak will post these to the LEC website.
- Compose the monthly Ecogram to library staff (topic chosen at the meeting). As of Spring 2013, send content to Aaron Tomak, who will design the Ecogram and distribute to Library Staff.