- A to Z E-journal list (all subjects)
- Evidence Based Medicine (EBM) Guide
- Stedman's Medical Dictionary
- Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
- Basic & Clinical Biostatistics, 4th Edition - Beth Dawson, Robert G. Trapp
- A Pocket Guide to Epidemiology
- PDQ statistics [electronic resource] - Geoffrey R. Norman, David L. Streiner.
- Biostatistics and epidemiology [electronic resource]: a primer for health and biomedical professionals - Sylvia Wassertheil-Smoller.
- Principles of Medical Statistics - Alvan R. Feinstein
- Introductory Medical Statistics, 3rd edition
- Introduction to Randomized Controlled Clinical Trials, Second Edition
Part of the Access Medicine Collection. This book is an introduction biostatistics aimed at clinicians and basic researchers
This book is a good, quick introduction to Epidemiology practice and principles.
This book is an expert overview of all major statistical methods, giving the reader a thorough understanding of statistics and how they are used in research articles. Designed to be a great thorough, yet easy to understand. The explanations are clear, succinct, and loaded with practical examples.
An e-book designed to introduce students and clinicians to biostatistics and epidemiology.
Geared towards helping clinicians understand the importance of statistics, and to help them interpret statistical information.
Introductory text aimed at a wide range of health care professionals.
Introduction to Randomized Controlled Clinical Trials provides a concise presentation of the principles applied in this area. It details the concepts behind randomization and methods for designing and analyzing trials and also includes information on meta-analysis and specialized designs, such as cross-over trials, cluster-randomized designs, and equivalence studies.