We are currently experiencing problems accessing our catalog, the vendor has been contacted and is working to make appropriate repairs. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Model Organism Reference Works
- EcoSal : ASM’s resource based on the classic book: Escherichia coli and Salmonella: Cellular and Molecular Biology. It contains an archive of knowledge about the enteric bacterial cell with background and links to active databases of primary research information.
- Arabidopsis Book and Arabidopsis Information Resource
- The Laboratory Mouse (Second Edition)
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Animals
- Zebrafish Book, 4th ed. and ZFIN Protocols Wiki
Search the MSU Online catalog for many more books and e-books relating to model organisms.
Encyclopedia of Life Sciences
Contains introductory and advanced articles on many different biological topics, written by experts and continuously updated
Encyclopedia of Bioethics
Covering a wealth of topics on the ethics of health professions, animal research, population control and the environment, the set helps researchers to consider the impact of new scientific knowledge and its potential to harm or benefit present and future generations.