Ask a Health Sciences Librarian
MSU health sciences librarians are available to help with using library resources, database searching, reference questions, and finding material for teaching and research. We try to respond to all questions within 24 hours on weekdays, but response times may vary. Those seeking medical advice should contact a physician, nurse, or veterinarian.
For questions related to a specific subject area, email the specialist librarian below:
- Biomedical Laboratory Diagnostics----Andrea Kepsel
- Biosciences----Susan Kendall
- Communicative Sciences----Jessica Shira Sender
- Medicine----Iris Kovar-Gough
- Nursing----Jessica Shira Sender
- Osteopathic Medicine----Abraham Wheeler
- Public Health/Epidemiology----Abraham Wheeler
- Veterinary Medicine----Andrea Kepsel
In addition, the MSU Libraries Ask a Librarian service is available 24/7. Reference librarians from MSU or from partnering institutions can help with basic questions.