The Main Library and branch libraries elsewhere on campus house a collection of almost 5 million volumes, along with thousands of other resources in print and electronic formats. These Main Library tours will help in navigating your way through these resources and in locating major service points where you can find additional assistance.
Main Library Audio Tour
- Listen to streaming audio
- Download audio tour to mobile device (mp3)
- Download audio tour script (pdf)
- Download audio tour script - Chinese (simplified) (pdf)
- Download audio tour script - Chinese (traditional) (pdf)
A small number of mp3 devices are available at the Main Library Circulation Desk. Visitors may check one out and go on a self-guided walking tour of the Main Library.
Main Library Floor Plans
- Building Overview (pdf)
- Basement (pdf)
- 1st Floor (pdf)
- 2nd Floor - East (pdf)
- 2nd Floor - West (pdf)
- 3rd Floor - East (pdf)
- 3rd Floor - West (pdf)
- 4th Floor - East (pdf)
- 4th Floor - West (pdf)
Branch libraries and other Main Library locations also provide tours upon request.