Faculty/Staff Delivery Request
MSU faculty and staff members may request that books be checked out to them and delivered to their offices on campus (as listed with the MSU Office of the Registrar).
After finding an available item in the MSU Libraries catalog, use the Request Office Delivery link (as displayed below) to request a delivery.
Then, you will be asked to log in to your ILLiad account and the form will be automatically filled.
Please note the following policies for this service:
- Material will usually be delivered within 3-5 business days.
- If requested material is checked out or cannot be found, we will request it from another library and notify you by email. If you have not received email and have not received your material in a week, please email to ask.
- The Library reserves the right to limit the number of requests processed to 10 per week to insure that requests from other users can be processed in a timely manner.
- Retired faculty may use this service if they have a campus address.
- Do not use ILLiad to request that an item be delivered to the library from which it circulates (i.e. requesting that an item from the Gast Business Library be delivered to the Gast Business Library).
Material not eligible for Faculty/Staff Delivery:
- Non-circulating material: reference, microforms, current periodicals, special collections, and reserves.
- Short loan resources in the Gerald M Kline Digital and Multimedia Center, Fine Arts Library and the Rovi Media Collection - DVDs, records, videos, and CDs.