The Main Library will not open until 8:30 am on Friday, June 30 because we will be holding a secure-in-place drill.
Faculty/Staff Delivery Request
MSU faculty and staff members may request that books be checked out to them and delivered to their offices on campus as listed with the MSU Office of the Registrar.
After finding an available item in the MSU Libraries catalog, please use the Get It! button (displayed below) to request a delivery. Choose the 'Request Delivery to My Office' option on the next page. You will be asked to log into your ILLiad account to submit the request.
Please note the following policies for this service:
- Material will usually be delivered within 3-5 business days.
- If requested material is checked out or cannot be found, we will request it from another library and notify you by email. If you have not received an email and have not received your material in a week, please email to ask.
- The Library reserves the right to limit the number of requests processed to 10 per week to ensure that requests from other users can be processed in a timely manner.
- Retired faculty may use this service if they have a campus address.
- Do not use ILLiad to request that an item be delivered to the library from which it circulates (i.e. requesting that an item from the Gast Business Library be delivered to the Gast Business Library).
Material not eligible for Faculty/Staff Delivery:
- Non-circulating materials: reference, microforms, current periodicals, special collections, and reserves.
- Short loan resources in the Gerald M Kline Digital and Multimedia Center, Fine Arts Library and the Rovi Media Collection - DVDs, records, videos, and CDs.
- Items borrowed from another institution.