Key terms are the terms that the catalogers have used to describe an item.
Pieces with the key term 'History'
- "JIFFY" A Family Tradition Mixing Business And Old-Fashioned Values
- A Century Of Caring: The Upjohn Story
- A Modern Manual Of Cooking
- A Short History Of The Banana And A Few Recipes For Its Use
- Cake And Bread Magic
- Contributions to Human Nutrition. Gerber Products --Since 1928
- Epicurean On Sea Food
- Epochs Of United States History
- Gerber Facts Folder
- McCahan's Sunny Cane Sugar 
- Penn Salt 1th Anniversary Open House
- Prologue To Tomorrow: A History Of The First Hundred Years In The Life Of The Pennsylvania Salt Manufacturing Company
- Round Oak -- A Good Thing From Doe-Wah-Jack
- The Gerber Baby Today
- The History Of Our American Flag
- The Inside Story Of A Kernel of Oats
- The Story Of A & B And Canned Pineapple From Hawaii
- The Story of Cane Sugar. American Sugar Refining Company.
- The True Story Of Old-Fashioned New England Oven Baked Beans
- The Vernor's story from gomes to now
- Uses and Preparation of Maine Sardines