Key terms are the terms that the catalogers have used to describe an item.
Pieces with the key term ''
- A Good Breakfast, A Good Beginning
- A Quart Of Milk A Day
- Concentrated Milk In The Days Of Napoleon: French Scientist Did First Milk Evaporating
- Dessert Delights Made With Evaporated Milk
- Eating For Efficiency
- Eating For Health In Later Life
- Frozen Desserts And Salads: The Automatic Way...
- Frozen Foods The Automatic Way
- Frozen Foods: The Automatic Way
- Good Foods For Serving Fifty
- Ground Beef... Passport To Far-Away Eating
- Ice-Frozen Desserts: Ice Creams, Sherbets And Frozen Custards
- Milk Made Candies
- Quantity Recipes For Serving 25-50
- Some Facts About Evaporated Milk And Other Dairy Products
- The Development Of The Evaporated Milk Industry In The United States
- The Story Of Evaporated Milk: With Suggested Experiements For Classroom Use
- Why Evaporated Milk Makes Good Food Taste Better