Key terms are the terms that the catalogers have used to describe an item.
Pieces with the key term ''
- "What Do You Eat? I Eat Shredded Wheat." (Series 463)
- Crisp And Tasty! Triscuit: The Shredded Wheat Cracker (Series 424)
- Fifty Ways Of Serving Shredded Wheat: Including The Dishes That Won The Gold Prizes (Series 419)
- For All Ages: Shredded Wheat (Series 471)
- From "Son-Rise" To "Son-Set": Good All Day, All The Year Round, In Every Season, In Every Clime (Series 260)
- Health From The Whole Wheat: Fifty Ways Of Serving Shredded Wheat (Series 386)
- Health In Every Shred (Series 457)
- Menus For Meatless Meals (Series 318)
- More Light (Series V)
- Shredded Wheat (Series-252)
- Shredded Whole Wheat Biscuit: An All Day Food For Everybody
- The Call Of The Bell (Series 266)
- The Wonders Of Niagara: Scenic And Industrial (Series 265)