Here is a list of ergonomic resources available online:
- Cornell University Ergonomics: CUErgo provides a comprehensive web site dedicated to ergonomics. It covers ergo news, information, research, and much more.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health: The CDC's NIOSH provides research and news information on ergonomics.
- Mayo Clinic Office Ergonomics How-to Guide
- Mayo Clinic Office Stretches
- ORS Division of Occupational Health and Safety: DOHS provides ergonomic information including work environments, equipment, and health.
- UCSF/UCB Ergonomics Program: This Ergonomics Program has research and education information. Their Computer Use Tips page may be of special interest.
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health & Safety: CCOHS also provides ergonomic information on many topics.
- Herman Miller: Herman Miller has a lot of ergonomic information. Take a look at their research and blogs.
- ErgoWeb: ErgoWeb provides consulting and training, products, and news on ergonomics.
- Ideal Furniture: Office Ergonomics - Why it's worth the investment
Note*: The inclusion of commercial sites is not an endorsement of products or services offered at these websites.