Due to major system maintenance, you will not be able to request items through MeLCat beginning on November 18, 2015. Renewals for MeLCat items will still be possible until December 2, 2015. The system should be available for requesting again in early December. If you are MSU faculty, student or staff, please try Uborrow. Our community borrowers will not have access to interlibrary loan through MSU during that time. For more information, please read this MeLCat Server Migration FAQ. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Here is a list of ergonomic resources available online:
- Cornell University Ergonomics: CUErgo provides a comprehensive web site dedicated to ergonomics. It covers ergo news, information, research, and much more.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health: The CDC's NIOSH provides research and news information on ergonomics.
- Mayo Clinic Office Ergonomics How-to Guide
- Mayo Clinic Office Stretches
- ORS Division of Occupational Health and Safety: DOHS provides ergonomic information including work environments, equipment, and health.
- UCSF/UCB Ergonomics Program: This Ergonomics Program has research and education information. Their Computer Use Tips page may be of special interest.
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health & Safety: CCOHS also provides ergonomic information on many topics.
- Herman Miller: Herman Miller has a lot of ergonomic information. Take a look at their research and blogs.
- ErgoWeb: ErgoWeb provides consulting and training, products, and news on ergonomics.
Note*: The inclusion of commercial sites is not an endorsement of products or services offered at these websites.