Due to major system maintenance, you will not be able to request items through MeLCat beginning on November 18, 2015. Renewals for MeLCat items will still be possible until December 2, 2015. The system should be available for requesting again in early December. If you are MSU faculty, student or staff, please try Uborrow. Our community borrowers will not have access to interlibrary loan through MSU during that time. For more information, please read this MeLCat Server Migration FAQ. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Here is a list of ergonomic resources available at Michigan State University:
- Office of the University Physician ((517) 353-9137): General ergonomics information is provided to help MSU employees make computer workstation changes or adjustments in order to improve comfort and reduce the chance of occupational injury.
- Olin Health Center Physical Therapy and Orthopedics ((517) 353-5008): Olin provides ergonomic/work site evaluations and assists faculty, staff, and students with health care for injuries.
- Computer Store ((517) 432-0700): Ergonomic computer items are available for sale.
- Health4U ((517) 353-2596): MSU Health Promotion Programs offers training.
- Workers' Compensation - Human Resources ((517) 353-4434): Administers workers' compensation benefits.
- Interior Design Services ((517) 355-7467): Offers work station design, space planning, and interior design services.