Get Help: Off Campus & Online Courses
If you have any problems with ANGEL then Distance Learning Services is the place to call. We can be reached toll-free at (800) 500-1554 and we are open 24/7 to accommodate your schedule. Some of the things we handle:
- Any problem with ANGEL
- Article and book requests for distance students
- Problems accessing library resources
..and more! If you have any question or concern please feel free to call us. If we can't solve your problem we will do our best to find someone who can. Both the call and the help is FREE!
Other Places for Help
Here are some other sites and help that may be of interest (hours vary):
- Academic Calendar - lists important dates to remember.
- ATS Helpdesk (help.msu.edu) - Help with computers, campus ethernet, AFS and more.
- ANGEL Documentation - Online documentation for both students and faculty.
- Ask a Librarian - Help with research and the library, available by phone, email and IM.
- Copyright Permissions - Help with obtaining and granting copyright permission.
- Registrar's Office - Handles enrollment and similar questions.
- StuInfo - Access to class schedule, tuition and grades