The Main Library will not open until 8:30 am on Friday, June 30 because we will be holding a secure-in-place drill.
U.S. Copyright Law
- Copyright Law from the Library of Congress website.
- Copyright Term Extension and Music Licensing Act (a/k/a the Sony Bono Copyright Term Extension Act) [pdf] is an addition to U.S. copyright law as of 1998.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act [pdf]
- EDUCAUSE Resource Center - more information on the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Technology, Education and Copyright Harmonization Act (the TEACH Act) redefines the terms and conditions on which accredited, nonprofit educational institutions throughout the U.S. may use copyright-protected materials in distance education.