Faculty Course Reserve Request
This form is for MSU instructors to place items already in the catalog on reserve for your classes at the Libraries. It can also be used to renew previously used lists.Important items to note:
- The Library normally does not purchase course textbooks for reserve, but we are able to place instructor owned copies on reserve. Copies may be brought to the service desk for processing.
- Please do not recall checked out items. Add them to the list, but reserve staff will do the recall as part of processing.
- Be sure to read the Course Reserves FAQ for Instructors
- Please be certain to have appropriate copyright permissions.
- You can renew a previously used list. See the Course Information section below.
- Request the purchase of an item for Reserve
- To place instructor-owned materials or a coursepack on Reserve, print and fill out the Printable Reserve List Form from the Faculty Services page for the appropriate service desk. Include a list of the items (if you don't specify them on the form) and bring them to the appropriate service desk. You may also send them through campus mail.