The following are resources where you can receive help with technology issues or computer applications:
- IT Services Support Desk
- Distance Learning Services (DLS) Help Desk
- Learning Resources Center - Computer / Learning Lab
- Seminars & Workshops @ MSU Libraries
The IT Services Support Desk provides support for technology-related questions and issues. Support is available by telephone, face-to-face, online form, and online chat. The IT Services Support Desk also maintains a knowledge base of online articles to assist students, faculty, and staff with technology-related services.
Call (517) 432-6200 or visit 120 Computer Center
The DLS Help Desk supports the research and information needs of students, faculty, and staff. The DLS Help Desk is available for ANGEL and D2L help and any technical issues or problems when trying to access library electronic resources. The DLS Help Desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call: (517) 355-2345 or (800) 500-1554
The Learning Resources Center's Computer / Learning Lab includes:
- Interactive computer software programs
- Computers with word-processing, database management, web page authoring, and presentation software
- An enthusiastic lab staff to answer your computer application questions
- Classroom materials and tests placed on reserve by faculty members
Call: (517) 355-2363 or visit 202 Ernst Bessey Hall