Circulcation & Lending Policies
- A Valid MSU student, faculty, staff or community patron ID is required to borrow materials.
- Material can be renewed online via the Your Library Account page or at the Gull Lake branch.
- All items are subject to recall after two weeks, if requested by another user.
- If requesting materials using the web request forms, the required fields must be filled out completely and the lending criteria must be met for the loan to be delivered.
- Circulating materials (with the exception of course reserve materials) may be returned at the MSU Main Library or at any of the MSU library branch locations.
Books and Theses
- All Gull Lake Books - 2 Weeks (regardless of the patron type).
- Books are renewable online.
- Gull Lake Bound Journals - Do NOT circulate
- Gull Lake Unbound Journals - Do NOT circulate
- Course Reserves - 2 hour checkout - no overnight
- Reserve materials accumulate fines at the rate of $1.00 per hour, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.