Remote authenticated access to Wiley publications such as e-books and e-journals has been interrupted. For assistance, please contact Distance Learning Services.
Engineering Library Closing
The Engineering Library is scheduled to close permanently on Friday, December 18th, 2015. Any changes and progress will be posted here.
Since this is an ongoing project, there will be times when the Engineering Library is noisy. Alternatively, quiet study and group study spaces are available in the Main, Math, and Business Libraries.
Beginning Fall Semester 2015, Engineering Course Reserves will be housed in and checked out from the Main Library Reserves (the Circulation Desk on the 1st floor).
Many Engineering books and the current issues of the print journals have been moved to the Main Library. Low-use materials will be moved to our Remote Storage facility. Daily runs to Remote Storage allow prompt retrieval of materials. Please see the library catalog for locations and availability.
Unless otherwise marked, all resources are restricted to people who are either on campus, or associated with MSU. People off campus will be routed to an intermediate page to enter their MSU NetID and password. Entering this password once will allow access to all of the MSU Libraries' IP-restricted resources, as well as other MSU "Single Sign On" services such as the Course Management System and the "View Your Library Account" section of the library catalog. This access will last until your browser's cookies are cleared, or until you log off from a service that uses Single Sign On.
Click the "about" link to learn more about the resource.
- (about) Getting Started: Engineering - available to anyone on the Internet
- (about) ACM Digital Library
- (about) Applied Science & Technology Abstracts
- (about) ASABE Technical Library
- (about) ASTM Standards Online
- Civil Engineering Database - available to anyone on the Internet
- (about) Compendex - EI Village 2
- (about) Computer Science Index
- (about) Engineering Village 2
- (about) IEEE Xplore
- (about) IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL)
- (about) Knovel Life Sciences & Chemistry Collection
- (about) Materials Research Database with METADEX
- (about) Pollution Abstracts
- (about) Safari Tech Books Online
- (about) Science Direct
- (about) SciFinder Scholar
- Spartan Engineer - available to anyone on the Internet
- (about) SpringerLink
- (about) TRIS Online - available to anyone on the Internet
- U.S. Patent Database - available to anyone on the Internet
- (about) Web of Science