Collaborative Technology Labs
Create, Design, Share in these high-tech, multimedia, group work spaces. Rooms are available for reservation. You will need to use your MSU NetID when reserving a room. Visit our Reservation System to reserve a room now.
The Engineering Library has two types of labs:
- 2 labs with Smart Boards - use the Interactive Smart Board and DECS applications computers to enhance group work and collaborative efforts (CTL's 1 & 2)
- 2 labs with large monitors and DECS applications computers (CTL's 3 & 4)
- Please be sure to check in at the Engineering Library circulation desk to confirm before each reservation even if you will not be using the mouse and keyboard.
- After 5 no shows campus-wide, patrons are blocked from reserving rooms. If you decide you no longer need your reservation you need to cancel your appointment in order to avoid being considered a no show.
- Room reservations will be held for 15 minutes. If you do not arrive within 15 minutes of your reservation time a no show will be recorded.
- Groups of 2-8 may use the rooms.
- Rooms close 1 hour before the library closes.
- If keyboard, mouse, & notebook are not returned on time fines will accrue at $6 per hour, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.