The Engineering Library opened in 1963 and was named for a benefactor, Benjamin H. Anibal. The library moved to its present location, 1515 Engineering Building in 1989.
The collection supports the research and training needs of the College of Engineering. Some older material is housed in an off-campus storage facility. Unbound issues of the journals are arranged alphabetically by title. Bound issues receive a call number and are shelved with the regular book collection.