Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Humphrey & Hunter Moody with Leroy Murphy
Photograph of Humphrey Moody, Hunter Moody, and mechanic Leroy Murphy with their Taylorcraft airplane. They flew for 343 hours and 46 minutes without stopping.
7.4 x 15.4 cm
black and white
- Air pilots--American--1930-1940
- Leroy, Murphy
- Mechanics (Persons)--1930-1940
- Moody, Humphrey
- Moody, Hunter
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 8, 1939), p. 10
- Associated Press