Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Topical map of Spain during second period of the revolution
Map of Spain during the second period of the revolution includes historical references to dates and battles, a key to railways and roads as well as areas held by the Nationalists and Republicans in 1937. The map includes references to Gen. Emilio Mola, Francisco Franco, and the battles against Madrid and San Sebastian.
15 x 15.5 cm
black and white
- Civil wars--Spain--1930-1940
- Spain--History--Civil War, 1936-1939
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 3, 1939), p. 7