Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
French cruiser Waldeck-Rousseau in the Whangpoo River
The Weldeck-Rousseau, a French Cruiser, moored in the Whangpoo River in Shanghai, China.
9 x 12.3 cm
black and white
- Cruisers (Warships)--French--China--Huangpu River--1930-1940
- France. Marine--Equipment & supplies--China--Huangpu River--1930-1940
- Mooring--China--Huangpu River--1930-1940
- Waldeck-Rousseau (Cruiser)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 29, 1934), p. 4