Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Lindbergh : in 1931, one of the flying Lindberghs' aerial adventures
Charles A. Lindbergh, first aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean non-stop, and Anne (Morrow) Lindbergh, his wife, are greeted by Premier Wakatsuki in Japan. Ambassador W. Cameron Forbes stands nearby.
13.1 x 10.2 cm
black and white
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 16, 1937), p. 6
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 16, 1937), p. 7
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)