Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Sweeney & Son
Pa Sweeney and Sonny say they are going to shovel snow but make a snowman instead.
18.6 x 34.6 cm
- Play (Recreation)--1930-1940
- Sweeney & Son (Comic strip)
- Sweeney, Sonny (Fictitious character)
- Sweeney, Pa (Fictitious character)
- Sweeney, Ma (Fictitious character)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (February 7, 1937), p. 6