Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Little Orphan Annie
Annie and the blind musician have performed in front of an audience and are a big hit, but Mr. Charles C. Chizzler is swindling them out of the money they deserve.
34.2 x 34.5 cm
- Blind persons--1930-1940
- Little Orphan Annie (Fictitious character)
- Men--Clothing & dress--1930-1940
- Staffs (Sticks)--1930-1940
- Sandy (Fictitious dog)
- Little Orphan Annie (Comic strip)
- Chizzler, Charles C. (Fictitious character)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (August 13, 1933), p. 2