Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Smart Shadow tries to get a chocolate soda on credit but is refused. Harold gives the boy a dime, but when Harold realizes the boy's begging scheme, he is determined to get the dime back.
25.3 x 35.7 cm
- Carbonated beverages--1930-1940
- Teen, Harold (Fictitious character)
- Sugar Bowl Soda Shop (Imaginary place)
- Jenks, Pop (Fictitious character)
- Smart, Shadow (Fictitious character)
- Soda fountains--1930-1940
- Soda jerks--1930-1940
- Harold Teen (Comic strip)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (August 6, 1933), p. 5