Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Little Orphan Annie
Annie sings on a street corner with a blind violinist, but a rich man who walks by thinks they are a nuisance.
35.5 x 35.7 cm
- Blind persons--1930-1940
- Little Orphan Annie (Fictitious character)--Performances
- Truck drivers--1930-1940
- Sandy (Fictitious dog)
- Little Orphan Annie (Comic strip)
- Street entertainers--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (August 6, 1933), p. 2