Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Pat Patton, Hank Steele, and Junior are on the trail of Stooge Viller.
24.1 x 34.6 cm
- Ocean liners--1930-1940
- Tracy, Dick (Fictitious character)
- Tracy, Dick, Jr. (Fictitious character)
- Patton, Pat (Fictitious character)
- Dick Tracy (Comic strip)
- Steele, Hank (Fictitious character)
- Viller, Stooge (Fictitious character)
- Viller, Maxine (Fictitious character)
- Piers & wharves--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 30, 1933), p. 4