Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Detective Patton tries to solve a case regarding automobile thieves but instead finds the secret clubhouse of some children.
18.2 x 35.0 cm
- Children--Social life--1930-1940
- Tracy, Dick (Fictitious character)
- Brandon, Chief (Fictitious character)
- Patton, Pat (Fictitious character)
- Dick Tracy (Comic strip)
- Abandoned buildings--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (February 28, 1932), p. 6