Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Old Doc Yak
Bear bets Old Doc Yak he cannot walk a tightrope.
7.7 x 34.3 cm
- Doc Yak (Fictitious character)
- Practical jokes--1930-1940
- Animals in human situations--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 9, 1933), 8 Pages of Comics, p. 1