Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Creole girls bathe in a bowl of the cereal
Five women bathe in a bowl of cereal in Crowley, Louisiana, during the Rice Festival.
11 x 9 cm
black and white
- Bathing beauties--1930-1940
- Harvest festivals--American--Louisiana--Crowley--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 19, 1937), p. 11
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)