Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
A Polish army induction
A graduate of Poland's war school kneels and receives his appointment as a sublieutenant in an induction ceremony. Another soldier taps a sword against his hat.
23.2 x 10.3 cm
- Graduation ceremonies--Poland--1930-1940
- Military life--Polish--Poland--1930-1940
- Military parades & ceremonies--Poland--1930-1940
- Military personnel--Poland--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (November 15, 1936), p. 3
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)