Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Granddaughter of T.R. takes to the saddle
Paulina Longworth, granddaughter of Theodore Roosevelt, sits on her horse Dotty Mae while another woman stands beside it. Theodore Roosevelt was the 26th President of the United States.
25.3 x 15.4 cm
- Horseback riding--Washington (D.C.)--1930-1940
- Longworth, Paulina--Childhood & youth--1930-1940
- Longworth, Paulina--Public appearances--Washington (D.C.)--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 7, 1936), p. 11
- International News Photos (New York, N.Y.)