Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Photograph of a woman wearing a wide brimmed hat. Exhibited at the American Newspaper Publishers' New York Convention.
30.1 x 20.8 cm
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--Exhibitions & displays--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Straw hats--1930-1940
- Women--Clothing & dress--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 7, 1936), p. 6