Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : mailers working against time
Photograph of Chicago Tribune workers who are preparing the Tribunes for mailing.
9.8 x 11.4 cm
black and white
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--People--Illinois--Chicago--1890-1900
- Mail sorting--Illinois--Chicago--1890-1900
- Office workers--Illinois--Chicago--1890-1900
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Tribune (June 10, 1897), n.p.