Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Style parade at Longchamps
Women wear the latest fashions from Mainbocher, Jean Patou, Lucien Lelong, Edward Molyneux, and Elsa Schiaparelli. In the background a man walks with a horse.
37 x 45.2 cm
- Lelong, Lucien, 1889-1958--Associated objects
- Mainbocher, 1891-1976--Associated objects
- Molyneux, Edward Henry, 1891-1974--Associated objects
- Patou, Jean, 1887-1936--Associated objects
- Schiaparelli, Elsa, 1890-1973--Associated objects
- Women--Clothing & dress--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 24, 1932), Picture Section, p. 1