Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Robert and Peggy in A Century of Progress : Chicago's universities
Robert, Peggy and their dog visit the University of Chicago during A Century of Progress International Exposition, the Chicago World's Fair of 1933. The illustration features a view of the Rockefeller Memorial Chapel and William Rainey Harper Memorial Library at the University of Chicago.
24.5 x 34.3 cm
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)
- Children--Clothing & dress--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Universities & colleges--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- University of Chicago--Buildings--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Robert and Peggy in A Century of Progress (Comic)
- Rockefeller Memorial Chapel (Chicago, Ill)
- William Rainey Harper Memorial Library (Chicago, Ill)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Tribune (August 6, 1933), n.p.